KOR India 10 Km Race 2023
We at Keep On Running India are organizing the 5th edition of our annual 10 Km Race on Sunday 25th June 2023 at Sathaye College, Vile Parle (East). It was our honour & privilege to host you all at some point or other in the past 4 editions & we look forward to welcome you all again this year too. A nice flat track awaits you in the Mumbai monsoons & just like the case in each of our past 4 editions we hope the rain gods will be present to shower their love on all of us cos there’s no fun like running in the rains.
After successfully conducting 4 editions of our annual 10 Km Running race we are now back again with the 5th edition & as always we aim to make it bigger & better for everyone involved. This 10 Km run will he flagged off at 6:00 am from Sathaye College, Vile Parle (East). It will have 2 loops of 5 Km each. The track for the same is pretty much flat & hence should act as an encouragement for all those who are aiming to achieve their Personal Best (PB) timing & also for those who aim for a good timing to qualify for certain prestigious events.
This event is a timed event & is being conducted under the aegis of MSDAA (Mumbai Suburban District Athletic Association). The course for the Keep On Running India 10 Km race has been measured by the MSDAA representatives using “Calibrated Bicycle Method”. Hence the certificate obtained from this event will help you to apply for Major Marathons provided you finish the 10 Km Race within the stipulated time as required by the respective organizers.
- Water & Electrolyte Drinks will be available at the 2 Km, 4 Km, 5 Km, 7 Km, 9 Km & at the end point of the race.
- Distance Markers too will be placed along the route.
- Doctors & Paramedical Staff will be stationed at the Venue & also along the route at certain points. Other than this a cardiac ambulance will be plying along the route just in case of any emergency. We hope you all train well, have a good run & that such facilities are not required or made use of.
- Volunteers will be there at the Venue & along the route to guide you along the route & for everything else at the Start & End point.
- ICE (In Case of Emergency) Band - a wrist band with all your details like Name, Blood Group & Emergency Contact Number will be given at the time of BIB Distribution.
- Finishers Medal will be given at the end point to all finishers of this 10 Km Race immediately at the finish point after the race.
- Breakfast will be served to participants after the race.
- Washroom facilities are made available for participants within the College premises.
- Parking - There is no Parking facility inside the college premises & hence vehicles need to be parked near the lanes & by lanes near the venue at your own risk.
BIB Distribution Date & Venue will be informed to the participants in due course of time as & when they are finalized.Route Map is on the website as well as the Facebook Page .
The following are the age categories in both, Males & Females:-
15 To 35
35 To 50
50 & above
Winners will be awarded Trophies & Gift Hampers / Vouchers.
Offline Registrations can be made at the following address:-
START FROM 06/04/2023.
4, Daulat Minar, Shahaji Raje Marg, Near PTKS Swimming Pool, Vile Parle (East), Mumbai – 400057.
Contact Number:- 7738384483 (No race related queries on this number please)
Timings:- 10:00 am To 9:00 pm
Mode Of Payment:- Debit Card / Credit Card / Cash.
(8 to 10 minutes walk from Andheri (East) station just off Sahar Road)
Fees for this 10 Km run will be Rs. 1050/- (All Inclusive)
For all further queries please feel free to get in touch with us at the following number:-
Rajendra Tembe (9324221540 / 7715819973)