Your privacy is of utmost importance to us and protection of your Information is a key commitment for us. We are governed by the provisions of applicable laws to maintain the privacy of your Information.
We collect information during registration, use of the services site, communicating with site members, admin, using content, content upload to our site. We also receive information about your IP address, cookies and pages you visited. We use your information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer; and facilitate transactions with you;
- To provide you with information that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us; and comply with applicable law if any in this regard;
- To notify you about changes to our service. products and services and also to carry our further research and analysis for monitoring/ reviewing/ improving/ providing our products and services and selection of offers, promotions and marketing campaigns;
- To verify your identity for us to provide products/services to you and to respond to your queries or feedback submitted by you;
We will always obtain your prior specific consent before we share or disclose your personally identifiable information to any partner, and user.
We are also accountable to disclose user information and the contents of the Accounts to the local law enforcement authorities under specifically defined circumstances. In case Townscript service gets merged or acquired, we will be informing on the website about such developments.
In case your profile is public, or your details are in public domain in our site, you will receive unsolicited messages from users in townscript.com and from external sources.When you have opted for receiving related information, we will use your information to show you relevant advertisements, contents, events from us and our partners.
Access to your name, email address and private details is restricted to our employees who need to know such information in connection with our services and are bound by confidentiality obligations.When an organizer connects his account to Zapier, bookings information of that organizer may be shared with Zapier as per the setting configured. Townscript is not liable for the way data is handled by Zapier.
A “cookie” is a small piece of text file/ information stored by a web server on a web browser/ your device about your visit on our online platforms so it can be later read back from that browser. Cookies allow us to recognize a specific device in order to personalize and optimize your experience. We may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered.
Our online services may also contain cookies that allow you to connect with social media networks. Also, most web browsers allow individuals to indicate cookie preferences and block, limit, or delete cookies at the browser level. Instructions on controlling these preferences should be available in each browser’s help documentation. Note that certain online services, products, features, or functions may not be available if cookies are limited or disabled on your browser or device.
What are web beacons?
Web beacons are small graphic images that may be included on our websites or other products. Web beacons help us optimize our products and services and provide us and our third-party partners with analytics information, such as how many visitors a site receives. We may also use web beacons to measure response to email campaigns.