Habit Run is an initiative by Bhaago India to encourage beginners to "Get into the habit of running". We conduct a 5km run on the last weekend of every month in different parts of Bengaluru. "Habit Run" is a unique concept where we would have 40 limited slots for each monthly run. We would have one experienced running volunteer for every 6-7 beginners who would help and guide the beginner runners to finish the 5km run strong. This is a perfect run for you if want to get into running or you are new to running and looking for your first 5km run.
"Habit Run, August Edition" is the 10th Edition of Habit Run, and with more than 400 runners in the last 6 months have successfully run and finished their first 5 km run with us. If you have any doubts about whether you would be able to finish the run or not, don't worry we got you covered - We have a 100% track record of making sure that everyone who comes to our run is able to finish the 5km distance.
Who can participate in this run?
- Anyone who wants to get into running. This is a beginner-friendly run and you can be assured of getting a lot of encouragement and support throughout the run that would help you finish the 5km distance.
- You always wanted to run with your kids, family, and friends but the regular events would be a bit too much of a hassle for them.
- You want to give back to the running community. Since we are a beginner-friendly event, we want more and more experienced runners who can run in the event and support all our beginner runners. For registering as a running volunteer (You should have run at least a few half marathons) please fill out this form - https://bha.gg/habit-run-buddies
Note - Since this run is for beginners and a running coach would guide you throughout the run, we are limiting the registrations to only the first 40 registration to give the best experience possible. Feel free to join us for "Habit Run" next month, if you find registrations are closed.
5 km non-timed.
Event start time - 6:00 a.m. onwards
Flag off time-
- 5 km - 6:15 am
5 km run - ₹449 Onwards
HAL Road, Bengaluru
NO BIB COLLECTION, EVERYTHING WOULD BE GIVEN ON THE EVENT DAY ITSELF
What can you expect?
- To finish your first 5km run and flaunt it to your friends and family!
- Amazing Photographs. (check out the Instagram page for past event photos, https://www.instagram.com/bhaagoindia/)
Hydration support along with snacks/food.
- An experienced runner who would accompany you to the finish line of a 5 km distance.
- Gifts and Swags from our Sponsors and partners.
- A great community of like-minded people!
- Building a Habit of Running.
NO CASH PRIZE
Please note - This is a non-timed event, if you are looking to join the event for timing or with competitive intention, we would strongly discourage you. Please visit our events page for all the other events we have for experienced runners.
Want to volunteer?
Bhaago India started the concept of Habit Run to help beginners break into the habit of running. It is a way to give back to society. Habit Run is purely run with the community's support and passionate runners. We always look out for volunteers.
Please note- Fill out this form only if you can come and support us on the last weekend for our habit run event in Bengaluru.
Fill out this form to volunteer - https://bha.gg/habit-run-buddies