|BIB Collection - 1|
|Date:||25th November Saturday, 2023 05:45 AM|
|Venue:||Sobha lake view clubhouse Bellandur.|
|Event Date:||Saturday, November 25 2023|
|Start Time:||06:00 AM|
|Starting Point:||Sobha lake view clubhouse Bellandur.|
Join us for the Habit Run November Edition on the 25th, a day that holds significance not only for our run but also for the International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women. This month, we're introducing a special category exclusively for women participants, and we're thrilled to extend a unique offer—join the run for just Rs 399! This special package includes a medal, a t-shirt, and 5km of support to make your run memorable.
For those who prefer a leisurely pace, we're introducing a 3km walking category exclusively for women. It's a wonderful opportunity to embrace a healthier lifestyle while enjoying the camaraderie of fellow participants.
To ensure that as many women as possible can be part of this empowering event, we're increasing the total registration number to 150 for this month only. This way, we hope to create a supportive and encouraging environment for all the women who choose to lace up their running shoes and join us on the 25th.
While both men and women are welcome to participate, the special discount is our way of celebrating and encouraging the women who choose to take on the Habit Run challenge with us. Let's make this November edition a memorable and empowering experience for everyone involved!
Habit Run is an initiative by Bhaago India to encourage beginners to "Get into the habit of running". We conduct a 5km run on the last weekend of every month in different parts of Bengaluru. "Habit Run" is a unique concept where we would have limited slots for each monthly run. We would have one experienced running volunteer for every 6-7 beginners who would help and guide the beginner runners to finish the 5km run strong. This is a perfect run for you if want to get into running or you are new to running and looking for your first 5km run.
"Habit Run, November Edition" is the 12th Edition of Habit Run, and with more than 500 runners in the last 10 months have successfully run and finished their first 5 km run with us. If you have any doubts about whether you would be able to finish the run or not, don't worry we got you covered - We have a 100% track record of making sure that everyone who comes to our run is able to finish the 5km distance.
Who can participate in this run?
- Anyone who wants to get into running. This is a beginner-friendly run and you can be assured of getting a lot of encouragement and support throughout the run that would help you finish the 5km distance.
- You always wanted to run with your kids, family, and friends but the regular events would be a bit too much of a hassle for them.
- You want to give back to the running community. Since we are a beginner-friendly event, we want more and more experienced runners who can run in the event and support all our beginner runners.
5 km non-timed.
Event start time - 6:00 a.m. onwards
Flag off time-
- 5 km - 6:15 am
5 km run - ₹449 Onwards
Starting location - Sobha Clubhouse, Bellandur
Google map - https://maps.app.goo.gl/SATBZv4euGy1msfC6
NO BIB COLLECTION, EVERYTHING WOULD BE GIVEN ON THE EVENT DAY ITSELF
What can you expect?
- To finish your first 5km run and flaunt it to your friends and family!
- Amazing Photographs. (check out the Instagram page for past event photos, https://www.instagram.com/bhaagoindia/)
Hydration support along with snacks/food.
- An experienced runner who would accompany you to the finish line of a 5 km distance.
- Gifts and Swags from our Sponsors and partners.
- A great community of like-minded people!
- Building a Habit of Running.
NO CASH PRIZE
Please note - This is a non-timed event, if you are looking to join the event for timing or with competitive intention, we would strongly discourage you. Please visit our events page for all the other events we have for experienced runners.
Want to volunteer?
Bhaago India started the concept of Habit Run to help beginners break into the habit of running. It is a way to give back to society. Habit Run is purely run with the community's support and passionate runners. We always look out for volunteers.
Please note- Fill out this form only if you can come and support us on the last weekend for our habit run event in Bengaluru.
Fill out this form to volunteer - https://bha.gg/habit-run-buddies