Organised By Inspiria
Missing running events? Join in for the 1st practice run of North Bengal's biggest sporting event, YouthRun 2021.
With less than 60 days to go for the main run, practice is key! Let us run as one. This practice run will be supported by hydration so that you have the best run experience. To show us love and support please do wear your previous edition's Youth Run Teeshirt. All necessary briefings will be given prior to the run.
- 1. This is not a paid run, but registration is mandatory and limited
- 2. No entry will be granted without registration
- 3. Please wear your previous edition's Youth Run teeshirt to show support, should you have one
- 4. Traffic management will not be undertaken for this run, so please watch out and be careful on the roads
- 5. This is a practice run, no prizes or trophies for finishing first, but we will be waiting to applaud you at the finish line.
- 6. Basic refreshments will be provided once the run is done
- 7. This is not a timed run.
- 8. There will be 1 hydration point during the course of the run, where only water will be provided
- 9. Enjoy running with your friends, support the community and help us spread the word about how important it is to be fit.
- 10. Any more questions, please write to us at [email protected]
- Date: 19 September 2021
- Time: 6 AM Onwards
- Venue: Chowrasta, Darjeeling