The Chitri Ultra Marathon 2022 is a one of the unique run in India held on 26th June 2022 viz. the early season of Monsoon. The run will help participants to test and push their own limits of fitness and endurance and give them the confidence to take on the challenge of running long distances.
• Participants can choose any category as per their choice.
• Runners can register to participate in different categories – 12 Hour Run, 50 KM, 75 KM and 100 KM.
• Participants need to cover the total distance of their chosen category in respective cut off category.
• Registrations will be open from 1st January – 31st May (midnight).
• On successful registration and payment using the link below, participants will receive a confirmation mail with their registration ID.
• Some part of the registration fees collected will be utilised towards the RunNiti Foundation – Sports for All. The amount collected will be used to purchase sports material which will be distributed to relevant NGOs to support those in need.
What's in it for me?
• Test your fitness and push your endurance.
• Gain the confidence to challenge your limits and run long distances.
• On successful completion of the run, win a T-shirt, e-certificate, and a virtual personalized photo frame to immortalize your achievement.
• Complete the race within given stipulated time and win a medal too.
General Instructions • Accommodations for Registered Participant Only (Not Family) and Food is Included in this Ticket Price (for Sat and Sun)
• Participants will be required to follow all the prevailing rules and directives set by the government and organizers from time to time.
• Participants to make sure that they do not break the protocol of maintaining Social Distance.
• All registered participants will receive a confirmation email and SMS with a link to the form, on which they should upload their running data after completing their activity.
• Participants should run only in their selected category and not exceed the distance.
• Participants to warm-up well before the run and also to cool down and stretch post-run and keep them hydrated.
• Do not participate if you are have any medical conditions. Event organizers/promoters are not responsible for your health and safety.
Only 50 Registrations/Entries for this Marathon.
Other Fun Elements:
Tent Stay Evening Breakfast,
Dinner (Veg / Non-Veg) – Unlimited, Karaoke Night
Morning Breakfast Lunch Evening Breakfast
Tickets are non-refundable & non-transferable.
Takeaways (Medal, Certificate, T-Shirt) will be presented to you at Venue only (No Courier/Home Delivery).
Eligibility Criteria for 12 Hour Individual Run, Ultra 50 and 75 KM & Ultra 100 KM
• Participant must have completed a Marathon [42.195kms] within 5 hours 30 mins in the past 2 Years [1st Jan 2019 - till Event date], and should display a valid timing certificate.
*Personal Run Assisting Gadgets will not be taken into account for the final calculation of laps or distance.