Organised By PRORUNNER SPORTS PRIVATE LIMITED
- PRORUNNER SPORTS PRIVATE LIMITED is an event management and Marathon Training company specialized in organizing ROAD RACES and other sporting events.
- PRORUNNER SPORTS PRIVATE LIMITED has appointed professional and experienced marathon runners and event organizers to organize all its running events so that the team can work from a runners point of view and give them the best experience they can.
- After a successful execution of First Edition of Mumbai Monsoon Half Marathon and Borivali Half Marathon. The second edition of Mumbai Monsoon Half Marathon will be our third event.
MUMBAI MONSOON HALF MARATHON 2023
The second edition of Mumbai Monsoon Half Marathon will take place on 06th August 2023 at Bandra Fort. The race route is AIMS certified. Hence the timing certificates will be valid for major road races qualification.
EVENT DATE: 06th August 2023
- HALF MARATHON
- Finisher Medals
- Goodie Bags
- Timing Certificates
- Bib with Timing Chip
- Prizes for Winners
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Please choose the event category carefully, confirmed registrations are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be modified. Provide us with a secure email ID/mobile number that you can access regularly since this will be our primary means of communication during the run-up to the event.
- I hereby consent to receive information through SMS/Email on my registered number/email address.
- I hereby unconditionally authorize the Event Management and its Title Sponsor’s to send promotional mailers and SMS including any service, products, or offers.
- I authorize the / the Event Manager and its Title Sponsor or their representatives /agents to make references and inquiries as may be deemed necessary in their discretion and to exchange, share, or part with all the information or data as may be deemed necessary or appropriate with regard to the information furnished by me.
- We will be sending regular updates to the mobile number you have provided in the registration form this should be not treated as spam and you shall not take any action against our bulk sms / email service provider and / or the Event Manager and its Sponsors.
- Any notice sent to the email address registered with the organizers shall be deemed as received by the runners.
- Please fill out only those fields that are necessary for mailing purposes. Do not provide redundant data in multiple fields (i.e., do not list the same data for city, province and country), as this will only complicate our ability to contact you, if necessary.
- You are aware that running / long distance running is an extreme sport and can be injurious to body and health. You take full responsibility for participating in the MUMBAI MONSOON HALF MARATHON 2023 event and do not hold the organizing committee or any of its Sponsors, members or entities responsible for any injury or accident.
- You shall consult your physician and undergo complete medical examination to assess your suitability to participate in the event.
- You also assume all risks associated with participating in this event including, but not limited to, falls, contact with other participants, the effects of the weather, including high heat or humidity, traffic and the condition of the road, arson or terrorist threats and all other risks associated with a public event.
- You agree that MUMBAI MONSOON HALF MARATHON 2023 or any of its Sponsors shall not be liable for any loss, damage, illness or injury that might occur as a result of your participation in the event.
- You agree to abide by the instructions provided by the organizers from time to time in the best interest of your health and event safety.
- You also agree to stop running if instructed by the Race Director or the Medical Staff or by the Aid Station Volunteers.
- You confirm that your name and media recordings taken during your participation may be used to publicize the event.
- You may acknowledge and agree that your personal information can be stored and used by MUMBAI MONSOON HALF MARATHON 2023, or its Title Sponsor or any other company in connection with the organization, promotion and administration of the event and for the compilation of statistical information.
- You confirm that, in the event of adverse weather conditions, major incidents or threats on the day, any of the force majeure or restriction by authority, the organizers reserve the right to stop/cancel/postpone the event. You understand that confirmed registrations and merchandise orders are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be modified. The organizers reserve the right to reject any application without providing reasons. Any amount collected from rejected applications alone will be refunded in full (excluding bank charges and convenience fees wherever applicable).
- For any reason you cannot turn up on race day, no refund of any form will be given.
- No refund will be provided in case of any unforeseen circumstances or government restrictions.
- If this registration is being made on behalf of a minor, I confirm that I am the parent / guardian of the child and that he/she has my permission to take part in the event. I further concur that all the above rules shall apply to him/her as if he were a major.
- Participants must personally appear for collecting the running Bibs. Bibs can be distributed in-absentee with written consent of the registered runners.
- Participants will not be allowed to stay on the course beyond the cut-off time considering the safety and health issues.
- We request total co-operation from participants in this regard.
- Bib numbers are not transferable and must not be worn by any runner other than the participant to whom that particular Bib is assigned. Bibs should be properly worn and be clearly visible at all times during the Event.
- Event Organisers shall provide T-shirts in accordance with the sizes indicated in the Registration form on a best-efforts basis. Should, however, the indicated sizes not be available at the time of Bib collection, Event Organisers shall not be liable for any refund of Registration charges or part thereof.