Organised By Radio Mirchi 98.3 FM
Mirchi Thunder Run - a Marathon like no other which challenges your physical capabilities, your strength and your reflexes too!
It is a Marathon with a difference! There will be running, and obstacles and there’s definitely going to be fun and enthusiasm in the air! It is not going to be easy, tackling the obstacles on the way, maneuvering through the crowd full of other competitors and yet, keeping your stamina and reflexes at the peak. This is an endurance obstacle run where you can challenge yourself, to test your agility, strength, stamina and flexibility all at once!
The booking includes: T-shirt, Bib, Timing Chip (Competitive only)
Last date of Registration: 3rd August 2022 11:59 PM
Bib and Kit Distribution: You will be notified via e-mail.
INDEMNITY DECLARATION: Participants/Attendees take full responsibility for participating in the Thunder Run and do not hold the organizing committee or any of its members or entities responsible for any injury or accident
- Entry permitted for age 10 years and above only.
- In the event of adverse weather conditions, major incidents or threats on the day of the event, any of the force majeure of the restriction by authority, the organizers reserve the right to Stop/Cancel/Postpone the event.
- Registrations and merchandise orders are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be modified.
- The organizers reserve the right to reject any application without providing reasons. Any amount collected from rejected applications alone will be refunded in full (excluding bank charges wherever applicable)
- A ticket shall not be a valid ticket if the barcode or hologram has been tampered with.
- No refund on a purchased ticket is possible, even in case of any rescheduling.
- Unlawful resale (or attempted unlawful resale) of a ticket would lead to seizure or cancellation of that ticket without refund or other compensation.
- Duplicate tickets will not be issued for lost or stolen tickets.
- Each ticket admits one person only.
- Organizers reserve the right to perform security checks on invitees/members of the audience at the entry point for security reasons.
- Organizers or any of its agents, officers, employees shall not be responsible for any injury, damage, theft, losses or cost suffered at or as a result of the event of any part of it.
- Parking near or at the event premises is at the risk of the vehicle owner. Organizer will not hold responsibility for any damage or theft of any vehicles within the stipulated parking premises of the event.
- Consumption and sale of illegal substances is strictly prohibited.
- Professional cameras, any form of recording instruments, arms and ammunition, eatables, bottled water, beverages, alcohol are not allowed from outside the event.
- Rights of admission reserved, even to valid ticket holders.
- Attendees suspected of carrying items that may be used in an offensive or dangerous manner or carrying out illegal activities within the site may be searched.
- First aid/medical facilities will be provided; however, the organizers do not take any responsibility for any problems arising.
- Participants/Attendees also assume all risk associated with participating in this event including, but not limited to, falls, contact with other participant, the effects of the weather, including cold weather, traffic and other condition of the road, arson and terrorist threat and all other risks associated with a public event. You agree that the Radio Mirchi shall not be liable for any loss, damage, illness or injury that might occur as a result of your participation in the event.
- Participants/Attendees agree to abide by the instructions provided by the organizers from time to time in the best interest of your health and event safety
- Participants/Attendees also agree to stop running if instructed by the medical staff or by the aid station volunteers
- The holder of this ticket hereby grants organizers the right to use, in perpetuity, all or any part of the recording of any tape made of holder`s appearance on any channel for broadcast in any and all media globally and for advertising, publicity and promotion relating hereto.
- The organizers reserve the right without refund or other recourse, to refuse admission to anyone who is found to be in breach of these terms and conditions including, if necessary, ejecting the holder/s of the ticket from the venue after they have entered the ground.
- Internet handling fee per ticket may be levied. Please check your total amount before payment.
- Tickets once booked cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- You confirm that your contact details and media recordings taken during your participation may be used to publicize the event; and/or by the sponsors to reach out to you with their offers.
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: Possession sale and dealing in Narcotics Drugs and Psychotropic substances attracts stringent punishments under the Narcotics Drugs and Psychotropic Substances Act, 1985 which ranges from 6 months up to 20 years imprisonment and fine up to Rupees Two Lakhs. Consumption of the narcotic drug or psychotropic substance (cocaine, morphine, diacetylmorphine or any other narcotic drug) or any psychotropic substance is liable for rigorous imprisonment for a term which may extend to one year, or with fine which may extend to Twenty Thousand rupees; or with both under NDPS Act, 1985.
We recommend that you arrive at least 45-60 minutes prior at the venue.
The event is subject to government permissions. In case the permissions are not granted and event is cancelled, a full refund shall be immediately issued to all patrons.