Organised By Rajesh P
Lace up your shoes and get ready to run for our elders and special children at YMCA Nandanam. Vincera Social Marathon 2022 is organized by Vincera sports to support old age home and special children.
Date: 30th January 2022, Sunday
Categories: 1KM, 3KM, 5KM Marathon
Venue: YMCA Nandanam
Report Time: 5.00 am
Race Start Time: 5.30 am
1KM – Below 10 years – Rs 499
3KM – Open to all – Rs 699
5KM – Open to all – Rs 699
Trophies for winners
Terms and Conditions
• If the Participant is unable to participate in the Event, the entry fee and additional orders that has been paid will not be refunded.
• We will be sending regular updates to the Mobile number you have provided in the registration form this should be not treated as spam and you shall not take any action against our bulk SMS service provider.
• Any notice sent to the email address registered with the organizers shall be deemed as received by the runners.
• You are aware that running long distance is an extreme sport and can be injurious to body and health. You take full responsibility for participating in the Vincera Social Marathon event and do not hold the organizing committee or any of its members or entities responsible for any injury or accident.
• You shall consult your physician and undergo a complete medical examination to assess your suitability to participate in the event.
• You also assume all risks associated with participating in this event including, but not limited to, falls, contact with other participants, the effects of the weather, including high heat or humidity, traffic and the condition of the road, arson or terrorist threats and all other risks associated with a public event.
• You agree that Vincera Social Marathon shall not be liable for any loss, damage, illness or injury that might occur as a result of your participation in the event.
• You agree to abide by the instructions provided by the organizers from time to time in the best interest of your health and event safety.
• You also agree to stop running if instructed by the Race director or the medical staff or by the aid station volunteers
• You confirm that your name and media recordings taken during your participation may be used to publicize the event
• You confirm that, in the event of adverse weather conditions, major incidents or threats on the day, any of the force majeure restriction by authority, the organizers reserve the right to stop/cancel/postpone the event. You understand that confirmed registrations and merchandise orders are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be modified
• If this registration is being made on behalf of a minor, I confirm that I am the parent / guardian of the child and that he/she has my permission to take part in the event. I further concur that all the above rules shall apply to him/her as if he were a major.