Organised By Rotary Club of Pune Amanora
RCPA Neerathon 2023
Neerathon 2023/ Family Run presented by Rotary Club of Pune Amanora
Neerathon 2023 planned on 26th February, 2023 is the fifth edition of fundraising Marathon organized by RCPA.
The whole event is dedicated to a host of Philanthropic causes, main being the water conservation.
We are expecting 1500+ runners to participate under 3 main categories :
10 Km (Timed)
5 Km (Timed)
3 Km ( Family & Fun Run)
Route starts and finishes in Amanora Park Town.
Every finisher shall be honored with Medal and E-Certificate.
Run and Support the Causes:
- Water Conservation
- Basic Education and Literacy
- Peacebuilding and Conflict Prevention
- Disease Prevention and Treatment
- Sanitation and Hygiene
- Maternal and Child Health
- Community economic development
What do runners get ?
- Dri Fit T-Shirts
- Finisher’s Medal
- Customised Bib & Timing Chip
- On-course Hydration Support
- On-course Physio & Medical Support
- Personalised E-timing Certificate
- Healthy Breakfast
- Rewards & Gifts (Only for Winners)
- Valued Event Experience
For processing payment and any other queries, Contact
Rtn Sujal Shah +91 99250 63730
Rtn Abhishek Rathi +91 95031 04824
1. All online payment related issues would be handled by the Townscript team at [email protected]
2. All updates regarding the event such as Bib collection details will be available on official Facebook Page of Rotary Club of Pune Amanora at https://www.facebook.com/rcpamanora.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Please choose the event category carefully based on your fitness level.
2. Information sent to the participants on the email address registered with the organizers shall be deemed as received by the runners.
3. You take full responsibility for participating in the event and do not hold the organizer / event management agency/other allied entities responsible for any injury or accident.
4. You shall consult your physician and undergo a complete medical examination to assess your suitability to participate in the event.
5. You also assume all risks associated with participating in this event including, but not limited to, falls, contact with other participants, the effects of the weather, including high heat or humidity, traffic and the condition of the road, arson or terrorist threats and all other risks associated with a public event.
6. You agree that organizer shall not be liable for any loss, damage, illness or injury that might occur as a result of your participation in the event.
7. You agree to abide by the instructions provided by the organizers from time to time in the best interest of your health and event safety.
8. You also agree to stop running if instructed by the event organizers.
9. You confirm that your name and media recordings taken during your participation may be used to publicize the event.
10. You may acknowledge and agree that your personal information can be stored and used by organizer, event management company and other sponsors or any other company in connection with the organization, promotion and administration of the event and for the compilation of statistical information.
11. You confirm that, in the event of adverse weather conditions, major incidents or threats on the day, any of the force major or restriction by authority, the organizers reserve the right to stop/cancel/postpone the event. You understand that confirmed registrations and merchandise orders are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be modified. The organizers reserve the right to reject any application without providing reasons. Any amount collected from rejected applications alone will be refunded in full (excluding bank charges wherever applicable)
12. If for any reason you cannot turn up for bib collection or on race day, you would not be allowed to run and no refund of any form will be given.
13. If this registration is being made on behalf of a minor, you confirm that you are the parent/guardian of the child and that He/She has your permission to take part in the event. You further accept that all the above rules shall apply to him/her as if he were a major.
14. Waiver statement: I affirm and state that I am physically fit and sufficiently trained for participating in the designated race. I have been certified to be physically fit by licensed medical practitioner and agree to indemnify the organizers its agents, employees and associates, the organizing committee and other persons connected to the event against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities, claims or proceedings arising out of any misstatement and/ or misrepresentation made herein.
We request total co-operation from runners in this regards.