TOP THREE WINNERS IN 10 KM WILL GET, TROPHY, PHYSICAL CERTIFICATE ONLY FOR WINNERS, MEDAL AND WINNER
BIB, T-SHIRT, ROUTE MARKING, VOLUNTEERS ON ROUTE AND WATER POINT ON 1.5KM.
EVERY FINISHER WILL GET FINISHER MEDAL, HEALTHY REFRESHMENT, E-CERTIFICATE(FOR ALL RUNNERS)
BIB COLLECTION DATE AND TIMING ON SAME DAY
RACE START TIMING AND CUTOFF TIMING 2 HOURS
ALL CATEGOIRES BIB COLLECTION IS ON THE SAME DAY 8TH MAY 2022 AT 5:00AM
10KM AND 5KM AT (6AM) CUTOFF TIMING 8AM
3KM AT 6:10
VENUE: JAHANPANAH CITY FOREST
1. Please select T-Shirt size carefully. If the selected size is not available on expo day, participants will require to accept the closest matching size T-Shirt. No refunds will be provided in any condition.
2. Route of the event is of mixed terrain and has some trail patch which may have potholes and puddles due to rain. Bare foot running on this route is not advisable. Wear good quality shoes for comfortable running.
3. Any decision related to position, winner, prizes will be at sole discretion of organizer and managing team. No argument / objection will be entertained at all regarding any decision made by organizer.
4. Information sent to the participants on email address registered with the organizers shall be deemed as received by the runners.
5. You take full responsibility for participating in the event and do not hold organizer / event management agency / other allied / sponsors / etc. or any of its members or entities responsible for any injury or accident.
6. You shall consult your physician and undergo complete medical examination to assess your suitability to participate in the event.
7. You agree that organizer shall not be liable for any loss, damage, illness or injury that might occur as a result of your participation in the event.
8. You may acknowledge and agree that your personal information can be stored and used by organizer, event management company and other sponsors or any other company in connection with the organization, promotion and administration of the event and for the compilation of statistical information.
9. You confirm that, in the event of adverse weather conditions, major incidents or threats on the day, any of the force major or restriction by authority, the organizers reserve the right to stop/cancel/postpone the event. You understand that confirmed registrations and merchandise orders are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be modified. The organizers reserve the right to reject any application without providing reasons. Any amount collected from rejected applications alone will be refunded in full (excluding bank charges wherever applicable)
10. For any reason you cannot turn up on race day, no refund of any form will be given.