Organised By Amigos
Nashik is an ancient city and the largest city in the northern region of the Indian state of Maharashtra.
It is situated on the banks of the river Godavari and surrounded by nine hills.
Nashik is popularly known as the "Wine and Grape capital of India".
The Amigos is thrilled to announce the biggest running event in Maharashtra. 1st Ever Marathon that provides a platform for mentally and physically challenged kids an opportunity to experience the marathon along with the people of Nashik.
The ENVITHON 2022 is an event that unites runners all over the country for a cause and epitomizes sportsmanship, camaraderie and heroism.
With every edition of our Events, we aspire to reach out to more and more people and contribute to bringing the change we wish to see.
• 21 K – Rs.999 Runner kit: T-shirt, Timing Chip, Goodie Bag, Medal, Finisher Certificate, Breakfast.
• 10 K - Rs.799 Runner kit: T-shirt, Timing Chip, Goodie Bag, Medal, Finisher Certificate, Breakfast.
• 05 K - Rs.599 Runner kit: T-shirt, Goodie Bag, Medal, Participation Certificate, Breakfast.
• 03 K – Rs.499 Runner kit: T-shirt, Goodie Bag, Medal, Participation Certificate, Breakfast.
• Virtual Run Rs.599 : Runner kit: T-shirt, Goodie Bag, Medal, Participation Certificate
The Amigos, Nashik
A Sports Management Company that provides opportunities for transformation of individuals through Well-known games in order to create a healthier lifestyle.
In case of cancellation or postponement of the event due to covid related lockdowns and reason beyond our control, alternate options will be offered to registrants to participate in our upcoming events. It means the registration fees are non-refundable but can be adjusted in our future events.
Queries may be addressed to:
I affirm and state that I am physically fit and sufficiently trained for participating in the designated race. I have been certified to be physically fit by licensed medical practitioner and agree to indemnify the organizers its agents, employees and associates, the organizing committee and other persons connected to the event against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities, claims or proceedings arising out of any misstatement and/ or misrepresentation made here in.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
• Please choose the event category carefully, confirmed registrations are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be modified. Provide us with a secure email ID/mobile no that you can access regularly since this will be our primary means of communication during the run-up to the event.
• Users of email services that offer filtering/blocking of messages from unknown email address should add this email id-
[email protected] • We will be sending regular updates to the Mobile number and email id, you have provided in the registration form.
• Any notice sent to the email address registered with the organizers shall be deemed as received by the runners.
• Please fill out only those fields that are necessary for mailing purposes.
• You are aware that running long distance running is an extreme sport and can be injurious to
body and health. You take full responsibility for participating in the ENVITHON 2022 event and do not hold the organizing committee or any of its members or
entities responsible for any injury or accident.
• You shall consult your physician and undergo a complete medical examination to assess your
suitability to participate in the event.
• You also assume all risks associated with participating in this event including, but not limited to, falls, contact with other participants, the effects of the weather, including high heat or humidity, traffic and the condition of the road, arson or terrorist threats and all other risks associated with a public event. Both Dose of COVID Vaccination is must.
• You agree that ENVITHON 2022 shall not be liable for any loss, damage, illness or injury that might occur as a result of your participation in the event.
• You agree to abide by the instructions provided by the organizers from time to time in the best interest of your health and event safety.
• You also agree to stop running if instructed by the Race director or the medical staff or by the aid station volunteers.
• You confirm that, in the event of adverse weather conditions, major incidents or threats on the day, any of the force majeure restriction by authority, the organizers reserve the right to stop/cancel/postpone the event. You understand that confirmed registrations and merchandise orders are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be modified. The organizers reserve the right to reject any application without providing reasons. Any amount collected from rejected applications alone will be refunded in full (excluding bank charges wherever applicable)
• Runners are recommended to stay off the course beyond the cut-off time considering the safety and traffic regulations.
• For any reason you cannot turn up on race day, no refund of any form will be given.
• Participants must personally appear for collecting the running Bibs. Bibs can be distributed in-absentee with written consent of the registered runners.
• If this registration is being made on behalf of a minor, I confirm that I am the parent / guardian of the child and that he/she has my permission to take part in the event. I further concur that all the above rules shall apply to him/her as if he were a major
• You confirm that your name and media recordings taken during your participation may be used to publicize the event.
• You may acknowledge and agree that your personal information can be stored and used by ENVITHON 2022 or any other company in connection with the organization, promotion and administration of the event and for the compilation of statistical information.