DELHI NEON RUN (NIGHT RUN): Delhi Neon Run 2023 (27th May 2023) Saturday | 7:00 PM -10:00 PM | JLN Stadium Delhi | Organized by Universal Runners Marathon association with Beti Foundation
Delhi Neon Run 2023 - This is a night run with glow accessories entitled to build up your mood on that night! Delhi Neon Run is where you can spend time with your beloved family and friends! Therefore, what is better to have a place that is related to health and entertainment? Join now to believe!!!!
Event Info :
The JLN Stadium Delhi is the only place you should be on (Saturday) 27th May - 2023 at 7:00 Pm. If you are not registered for the time of your life, you will be missing out! This event will be filled with epic Lighting, Neon, Costumes, and Music that will Simply Blow Your Mind! Run it solo or as a group, it's completely up to you!
How Does It Work?
Do not expect your typical 10k,5k, or 3k road race, you will be running through glow zones that will consist of neon-glowing laser lighting, fog, and music to enhance your experience back to the finish, (The Delhi Neon Festival) something that will change you forever! At the Delhi NEON Festival, you can Dance, Socialize, take PHOTOS, and more importantly have Fun!
:#1 All types of people are welcome .... whether you're, Runner, Walker or someone who is looking for a thrill.#2 Dress code: We highly encourage illuminated glow costumes, if you are not wearing a costume you must wear a neon T-shirt for the full Neon Experience! #3 Please be ready for a truly glowing Neon experience!
Registration Will Fill up
Yes, that is right, the longer you wait the more likely you won't get to participate in the Neon Glow 10k,5k,3k of your life! So grab your family, and friends, and will see you at the finish line!
REGISTRATION FEE: Open for all (5yYrs -60 yrs above)
1) 10KM (Timed Run ):1500/- Rs
Prizes: Trophy for Top 3 Runners, Male & Female in below age category (12 yrs. to 60 above)
2) 5km (Timed Run ): 1400/-Rs
Prizes: Trophy for Top 3 Runners, Male & Female in below age category (8 yrs. to 60 above)
3 ) 3km (without Timed Fun Run ):1200/-Rs
Prizes: No Trophy
Last Date Of Registration: 20th May 2023
Sponsorship/ Group /Corporate /bulk Runners Registration is also Available
BIB EXPO & ROUTE MAP: Will Update you soon
1) Neon T-Shirt
2) Beautiful Finisher Medal
3) Race BIB
4) Glow Kit
"Timing certificate from this event can be used to qualify for all major Marathons in India "Timing Partner: Runizen.com
-Neon DryFit T-shirt to all Participants
- Timing chip for only 10 Km and 5km run
- Beautiful Medal and E- certificate to all Participants- Winner Trophy
- Post-run refreshments for all Participants
- On Route Hydration to all Participant
- Photographs / Videography- Medical suppor
- Zumba, Dance, Live DJs, Music, Dhol, and a lot of Fun
- Energy Drink- Post Run Dance, Dj Party
- Neon Theme Run
Reporting & Flag Off Timing :
-REPORTING TIME: 7:00 PM
-Flag Off Time: 10 km Neon Run-8:00 PM-
-Flag Off time: 5 km Neon Run- 8:20 PM
-Flag Off Time : 3km Neon Run -8:45 PM
Rules & Regulations :
1. BIB Exchange is Strictly not Allowed, we will Disqualify them Immediately. No entry Without BIB.
2. Bib Number & T-shirt Collection Date, Venue & Timings details will be updated After Closing Registration, Participants will get mail also.
3. (Chest No.) Bib No. and T-shirt Collection not Available On Race Day
4. Please do not litter the route. We will have dustbins all along the route.
5. Runners will get Finisher Medal, Energy Drink & Refreshments after finishing their running.
6. Event Photos, Race Result & Timing Certificate downloaded after 1 day from the event date. Participants will get race result website & photos link on their E-mail ID & Universal Runners Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/universalrunners28/
7. Participants need to be at least 5 years old for the 3km run, participants need to be at least 8 years old for the 5km run
8. Participants need to be at least 12 years old for the 10.55 km run
9. Participants need to be at least 18 years old for the ( HALF MARATHON )
10 . Baggage Store Counter will be there on Race Day.
11. The Parking Area will be there.
12.No refunds of registration amount or transfer of registration.13.Please call for an ambulance or aid if you ever do feel dizzy or unsteady
Disclaimer: Kindly note, the event is subject to covid guidelines and as per direction by the Office of Relief and Disaster Management/ DELHI NCR
Read more at For More Details mail us at:[email protected]
Like Universal Runner's FACEBOOK PAGE FOR LATEST UPDATE
FACEBOOK PAGE LINK:https://www.facebook.com/universalrunners28/
Contact for Sponsorship: [email protected]/ 9953821209
EMERGENCY CONTACT NO: 9953821209