Organised By Western State Sports Management
The WSSM Peaks Challenge is a bucket-list ride and a true test of climbing and endurance.
The Challenge has something to offer every kind of rider; whether you've just taken up cycling and want to see what your body is capable of, right through to riders with years of training (and tan lines) in the legs.
Choose from one of the three ride distances: the 8.5km 1 Peak Challenge (Sinhagad), the 65km 2 Peaks Challenge (Sinhagad and Lavasa), or the epic 225km 3 Peaks Challenge (Sinhagad, Lavasa, Mahabaleshwar).
Make sure to register before Midnight on the 31st of July, 2021, to take advantage of the heavily-reduced Early Bird pricing.
Choose your challenge today and join us on the start line on September 25th, 2021!
Flow of the event:
• Sign in at 5:00 am at Hotel Amruteshwar (Sinhagad base)
• Flag off at 6:00 am from Hotel Amruteshwar
• Medal distribution after every category finish
Registration charges include:
• Beautiful finisher medals for all participants
• E-certificates to all the finishers
• Post ride snacks for participants
• On-route hydration support
• Basic Medical assistance if required
• A chance to challenge themselves while enjoying every bit of the ride
#Cycling #Pune #Climbs #Treks #Fitness