Date- 14 AUGUST 2022 | Venue- NOIDA STADIUM
Celebrate the 76th Independence Day with us! Independence Day is a feel-good factor for all of us. It instills a sense of pride, positivity and hope. What better time than this to have a marathon that makes us feel truly free?! Let's celebrate the spirit of sportsmanship and wellness on this momentous occasion.
The distance ran by participants will be collected and tracked in the tracker provided by us.
While this pandemic has taken a lot from us, it has made us realize that there are people in our society that work for the greater good, and these are our modern fighters.
A warrior is someone who sacrifices himself/herself for the welfare of others. In these challenging times, while we sat at home, the doctors, health-care workers, and medical staff members have led the battle against COVID-19 from the front. Putting their own lives at risk with untiring determination for the sake of saving lives, they indeed are our heroes. Inspired by their dedication, we are proud to announce the theme for Swatantrata Run- 2022 to be #OurWarriors.
Modes- On-road (Physical).
HOW TO REGISTER:
- Read all the guidelines given on the event website and application form before submitting your application. Participants of Virtual Marathon can use the application modes suggested on the website for submitting your entries.
- After the registration is submitted successfully, registrants will receive an email and SMS, confirming their registration with a unique booking ID.
- Participants will receive an email and SMS with their BIB number and other details closer to the race day.
- If any participant wishes to confirm their registration status in the interim, they can send us an email.
- Requests for the cancellation of participation and thereby, refunds will not be entertained.
► 10% discount till 10th June 2022.
Registrations close on 20th July 2021 or as soon as the targeted slots are filled.
I affirm and state that I am physically fit and sufficiently trained for participating in the designated race. I have been certified to be physically fit by licensed medical practitioner and agree to indemnify the organizers its agents, employees and associates, the organizing committee and other persons connected to the event against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities, claims, or proceedings arising out of any misstatement and/ or misrepresentation made herein.