SUMMIT RUN Sethan – Hampta is the second speed ascent / trail run of its kind and also second in series for the Summit Run after Indrahar. The slopes of Sethan Dome and Hampta pass are well known among the adventure and outdoor community for various activities. While the community in Manali hosts an international level heli skiing competition on the Sethan Dome side, the Hampta is well known among hikers and trekkers from across India. This is for the first time that the twin summits and slopes in the region are hosting an event in the speed ascend / trail run category.
- 16 km
- 25 km
- 50 km (Ultra)
What is unique?
At the Summit Run Sethan – Hampta, we will have an ULTRA distance category / level. A 50+ km flagship category that will take you over the twin summits of Sethan Dome & Hampta Pass. Other than the ultra-distance, we will have two categories – 25 km (ultra half) & 16 km. While category 1 (16 kms) is an out & back loop, the 25 km & 50 km will have a different starting and ending points.
The route overall will touch following points.
Jagatsukh – Banhara – Tilgan – Souroutoo – Sethan Dome – Phiyang Niru – Jobri – Hampta Base 1 – Hampta Base 2 – Hampta Pass.
For a better view of details, check our event webpage - Click here
Registration Fee Inclusions:
- Hydration support for race day.
- Medical first AID along the way on stations.
- Professional rescue teams on standby including safety marshals.
- Race BIB
- Finishers Medal
- Energy food items at select stations
- E-Certificate (finisher / participant)
- Adventure Sports Insurance for your race category.
- Travel from your city to Manali & back
- Accommodation in Manali before & after the race.
- Travel to start line & back to hotel after finish.
- Personal gear like hydration bottle, packs.