Organised By Indian Runners
GARMIN CENTURY CHALLENGE 2021
2nd Edition: RUN or RIDE
Century Challenge is a 100 Days of Running /Riding Challenge. - Hit a Century Run or Ride 100 Days &
- Pre GCC Dates: 17 July - 13 August 2021
- Main GCC Dates: 14 August - 12 December 2021Target of GCC
Target Of GCC
- For Runners: Run/ Walk 100 Days: 2 Kms+ Daily
- For Cyclists: Ride 100 Days: 5 Kms+ Daily
Pre-GCC Schedule is available to check on our Facebook and Instagram Pages from 9 pm onwards (16 July)
WhatsApp Helpline: Indian Runners: +917400189911
MEGA PRIZES: LUCKY DRAW AMONG FINISHERS OF CHALLENGE
- Garmin GPS Smartwatches
- Saucony Running Shoes
- Fast & Up Gift Vouchers
- Merchandise from Garmin / Saucony / Fast & Up / Indian Runners
Extra 5% Loyalty Discount Applied automatically to all the registered participants of GCC 2020 (who joined on or before 19th July 2020)
- BOSS: Complete 100 Days
- LEGEND: Complete 91 - 99 Days
- EXPERT: Complete 76 - 90 Days
- SUPER: Complete 50-75 Days
- BEGINNER- Complete 1 - 49 days
YOUR RACE | YOUR PLACE: RUN ANYWHERE ANYTIME
- Run- Minimum 2 Kms of Run to qualify
- Ride- Minimum 5 Kms of Ride daily to qualify
- Data must be submitted to your IR Passport account
What do I need to do after Registration?
- Log in/ Register your Indian Runners Passport Account
- Go to Edit Profile > Verify / Update Profile Details
- Submit/ Monitor Data & check Leaderboard regularly
- Post your Activities on the FB group to inspire others
How to create MY INDIAN RUNNERS PASSPORT LIFETIME FREE Account?
- All NEW Members create an IR Passport account as per below
- Open www.indianrunners.in
- Click on Login button > Window Pop-ups
- Click on Register here button placed in the bottom line
- Fill in all the details > Click on Register
- You will receive an email to confirm your account in your email box, open the email & Click on confirm the account.
- ALL EXISTING MEMBERS LOGIN YOUR IR PASSPORT ACCOUNT
Note: Always use the same email id and mobile number for registration as per your IR Passport account.
Timing Partner: GARMIN
Running Partner: SAUCONY
Nutrition Partner: FAST & UP
HOW TO SUBMIT MY DATA?
- Automatic Import Via Strava/Garmin
- Go to www.indianrunners.in > Login > My Account > complete Profile (new user) > click on Connect with Strava button and follow on-screen instructions > Authorize.
- STRICTLY NO Manual Submission for Strava Users
- Use the free version of the Strava app, no paid plan is required
- please note that any activity which is set to be private or friends will not be considered for the challenge.
Manual Data Submission Via all Other Apps/Watches
- Only for Non-Strava and Non-Garmin users
- Go to www.indianrunners.in > Login > My Account > edit Profile (new user) > Submit Activity > Fill the form
- Submit every Activity only Once.
- Check your submissions on My Activities.
- Submit Activity within 10 days, thereafter Dates will be locked.
NO DATA : NO MEDAL : NO CERTIFICATE
For any further details, our helplines are as follows
WhatsApp @ +917400189911
Email- [email protected]
**Registration is non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstances
** All participants are advised to take care of their surroundings and traffic and are responsible for his/her own safety and security.