Organised By Goldengate Awards
India created history in Tokyo with Neeraj Chopra becoming the first person from independent India to win a medal in a track-and-field event. The javelin thrower won the gold medal, becoming only the second Indian athlete after shooter Abhinav Bindra to win an individual gold medal.
Let's celebrate this proud moment together.
Choose your own Distance, Own Timings and Own Location.
The Participant can run / ride on any one day till 14th September 2021 and can register with us.
This event will be live till 14th September 2021.
Run: Participants can choose the running category for either 5 Kms, 10 Kms, 21 Kms, 42 Kms.
For participants below 12 years of age can run for 2 Kms, 3 Kms, 5 Kms.
Ride: Participants can choose Cycling category for either 5Kms, 10 Kms, 21 Kms, 42 Kms, 50 Kms, 100 Kms.
For participants below 12 years of age can ride for 3 Kms, 5 Kms, 10 Kms.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Run / Ride can be done in any one day, till 14th September 2021. Participants will run / ride on his / her own responsibility and submit their activity screenshot on our
email id: [email protected]
2. Participants have to record their activity from mobiles using Strava, Garmin, Nike Run Club, Fit Bit, Endomondo, Runkeeper, Samsung Fit, Addidas, Runtastic.
3. Participants have to qualify atleast the minimum kilometers criteria in Run / Cycle (i.e., 5 kms)
4. Run / Cycle data should be submitted on our Strava Club and on our email id: [email protected]
5. Participants will get finisher e-certificate, Medal, Trophy and Memento (depending upon the category they select).
Join Our Strava Club: https://www.strava.com/clubs/591820