Organised By Indian Runners
Indian Runners 2021 Champion
TWENTY TWENTY ONE CHAMPION
3rd Edition of ANNUAL CHALLENGE - Take the 2021 challenge by Running down 365 km | 555 Kms | 1111 km OR 2021 km in 365 days in the year 2021.
Why take the 2021 Champion?
- A Motive to be Active round the year
- A Motive to live a fit & healthy lifestyle
ANYONE CAN RUN ANYTIME FROM ANYWHERE
- 2021 Champion is an Annual Online Challenge
- There is no daily limit & no minimum or maximum limit for any day.
- The total self-set target of 2021 km has to be achieved within the limit of 365 days from 1st Jan 2021 to 31st Dec 2021.
- A medal, and a certificate will be awarded to all registered qualifiers in Prime category
Challenge will be added in your IR Passport account after 10 days from the date of registration.
What do I need to do after Registration?
- Log in to your Indian Runners Account
- Verify / Update Address
- Submit/ Monitor Data
- Regular check Leaderboard
- Check Timeline of the event on www.indianrunners.in
How to create MY INDIAN RUNNERS LIFETIME FREE Account?
For all NEW Members check to create an IR account on FAQ section of www.indianrunners.in
HOW TO SUBMIT MY DATA?
There are Two Ways to Submit the Activity:
Automatic Import- for all Strava Users
Manual Import- for all other tracking application users
Check step by step by process to connect strava with IR account OR Manual submission of Activity on www.indianrunners.in
Data submission dates will remain active for up to 10 days from the actual run date. After that dates will be locked. Past data can not be submitted (if not submitted in IR Passport account already)
For any other question, you can seek help from FAQ section on www.indianrunners.in
* New Users : Please ensure you have submitted your past activities if any, before you proceed with registration.
* Registration is non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstances.
* This is a self-supported Sports challenge and you are responsible to take care of your safety and health.